Easy Clean Rotary Airlock
The Easy Clean Rotary Airlock Valve is used in sanitary or food applications where the valve internals need to be cleaned on a regular basis. This valve is also useful in non-sanitary applications that require product change over, such as paint pigments. The easy clean rotary airlock valve features a quick release rotor. With this design the rotor can be removed without having to disconnect the drive package. Optional slide rails can support the rotor and end cover once it has been pulled apart.
Easy Clean Rotary Airlock
The Easy Clean Rotary Airlock Valve is used in sanitary or food applications where the valve internals needs to be cleaned on a regular basis.
This valve is also useful in non-sanitary applications that require product change over, such as paint pigments.
The easy-clean rotary airlock valve features a quick-release rotor. With this design, the rotor can be removed without having to disconnect the drive package. Optional slide rails can support the rotor and end cover once it has been pulled apart.
- 6, 8, 10, 12 as standard.
- Round or Square Flanges.
- Other sizes may also be accommodated.
Numerous rotor options are available:
- Scalloped rotor pockets, polished internals, wash down duty motor, stainless steel drive components and slide rails to support the rotor.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick disassembly for cleaning and inspection
- Heavy-Duty Castings for Body and End Covers.
- Rotor robustly constructed with thick vanes and large shafts to ensure tight tolerances are held.
- An unlimited number of rotor options are available including open-end, closed-end, fixed blades, adjustable blades, beveled edges, scalloped pockets, reduced volume, quick release, polished finishes, special coatings, abrasion-resistant material, flexible rubber tips and many more.
- End covers are spigot located into the body for concentricity.
- The body, end covers, and rotor are precisely machined in CNC center to ensure tight tolerances, minimal clearances between the rotor and housing, maximum pressure differential sealing, and minimal leakage.
- Outboard mounted ball bearings.
- Gland type shaft seals with multiple rows of packing and design flexibility for air purging.
- Standard drives package includes high efficiency helical gearboxes that will accommodate any C Flange motor whether it is TEFC, explosion proof, chemical duty, inverter duty, wash down duty, etc. Helical gear reducers transmit more torque than the industrial standard worm type reducers used by most of our competitors - requiring less power consumption and providing more energy savings.
|Heavy Duty Cast Construction||Quick release rotor for easy cleaning|
|Cast Iron or Stainless Steel||Round or Square Flanges|
|Pressure Differentials to 20 psi||High Temperature Options|
|6” through 12” Size Range||Special Sizes Available|
|Paint & Pigment|
|Dust Collection||Pneumatic Conveying||Bulk Material Handling|
|Airlock Only||Metering Only||Airlock & Metering|
|Easy Clean Rotary Airlocks|
|6||6||11 1/4||1/2||5 1/2||11||9 3/4||13||11 7/8||8 3/4||21 1/4||8||7/8||9 1/2||0.5|
|8||8||13 1/2||1/2||6 1/4||12 1/4||10 3/4||14||12 3/4||9 1/2||24 5/8||8||7/8||11 3/4||0.5|
|10||10||16||5/8||7 7/8||15||11 7/8||15 1/8||14 1/4||11 1/4||27 3/4||12||1||14 1/4||1|
|12||12||19||3/4||9 1/2||18 5/16||13 1/8||16 3/8||15 3/8||12 7/8||31 1/2||12||1||17||1|